Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And so it is ..

So, its been one year since my last post. Rusty much? This blog was intended for my ideas, view and (my) direction of all things clad of fashion. But, thanks to a move across the country - back to never, never (leaving) land.. & one man who should have been compromised by the long arm of the military; ended up compromising me. I met a soldier in shining.. funeral attire? Long story. Hey, I take em as they come ;) totally big J-K on that one. Anyways, we got pregnant - team players we are - and the.. shitstorm.. of being pregnant and then the aftermath that followed Londyn's delivery have left me less than indulged in entertaining my brain with anything other than family guy and laying out. So, I guess this is my first attempt of probably 3 to get back in the swing of posting. Ill get back when something interesting strikes me ;)

- ttys xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting since I met you for you to finally update this thing. =)

Anonymous said...

And so it is.. ;)

AshleyD said...

Yay! I'm so glad you decided to start blogging again!